Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Find: Lib Dub Proposal

Ok, it took me awhile to watch this viral video. I thought "aw..another lip dub proposal..cute..been there, done that." But then I finally sat down and forced myself to watch the whole thing since the "interwebs" seemed to be going crazy over it. 4 minutes later, I was reaching for a tissue, crying at my desk...if I had a dollar...

So here's the deal: The beginning part is cute, fun, quirky, entertaining. If you get tired of it, skip ahead to 2:50 and watch from there. It's really sweet and I don't know how he got that many friends and family involved in this! I think Huffington Post (UK) said it best:
"You see why we're practically lost for words now? How the hell did he do it? As much as we adore our friends and family, there is absolutely no way we'd ever be able to organize them all into doing something like this. Half of them would be late, sick or go to the wrong car park. It would almost definitely rain. And our chances of persuading everyone we know to learn the words to a One Direction track are practically zilch."
It's going to give you a restricted playback notice...just click on "watch on youtube" to watch it there!

Enjoy and happy Friday!

Remember, you can always check my Friday Wedding finds over at Storymix Media where I share the most outrageous wedding stories of the week, and my wedding series with Russo's on the Bay every Tues./Thurs. and Saturday!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, that's nuts!

Heather said...

Wow, that is crazy! Honestly, way too over-the-top for my liking, but still, very sweet! I have missed reading your blog while I was away in California.