Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy A-Day Zoey!


I can't believe it but a year ago today, we brought home our little puppy, Zoey, from Sarah at Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue, after I saw Zoey (then Rita Hayworth) on petfinder.com.

She was 8 pounds, and followed me everywhere. She came down with a pretty severe case of pneumonia soon after we got her and after a month of medicines, weekly nebulization treatments, and lots of vet bills, Zoey was better and adapting to her new home.


Happy A-Day (Adoption Day) to you Zoey! May the next year be filled with just as much treats, bones, cuddling, and walks as the last year has been for us! I created the below movie using the imovie app on my ipad. It was my first ever attempt to learn imovie, so I did this on my commute home one day last week for fun, but I thought it came out great! It's safe to say I am officially hooked on imovie.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Adoption Day, Zoey! That movie is too cute, and you did a great job putting it together. I need to make one featuring my kitties, LOL.

HiLLjO said...

What a sweetie! She is so happy with you both. <3

Mom said...

Now that we have power again I can go on the internet. I love the movie. Happy Adoption Day, Zoe-Zoe! I <3 you!