Monday, October 22, 2012

Our weekend in New Jersey

This past weekend we had a wonderful time visiting our friends, Christina and Kenny, in New Jersey for another weekend of Fall-filled festivities! I always love the weekends we visit with them, and this one didn't disappoint as it was complete with corn mazes, apple cider, Poltergeist, and one of the most amazing home-cooked meals I've had in a long time.
 
They made us pork wellington with risotto. I am still dreaming about how good this dinner was! Christina also made pumpkin chocolate chip, butterscotch cookies. I forget exactly what all was in them, but they were amazing!
  

What did you do this weekend?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a blast! The food looks super tasty, too. We went on a White House fall garden tour that was really cool!

HiLLjO said...

YUM and FUN! I've never seen pork wellington; I like it!

Mom said...

I'm J-E-A-L-O-U-S!! We did an exciting weekend of nothing except for visiting Grandpa.

eliz said...

Great weekend for pumpkin patching...I also went this weekend! It is my favorite fall activity!