Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Recap: Our Band - Arcadia

Our band, Arcadia, was phenomenal and definitely was a key factor in everyone having such a great time at our wedding. From Frank Sinatra to Lady Gaga, they played a wide range of music that satisfied everyone young to old. They kept our dance floor packed from 7:30-1am!! Picking a band was one of our hardest decisions. We listened to at least 8 or 9 bands before deciding on Arcadia and in the end, we could not have been happier with our decision.
ElizabethP.
 
While I don't have many pictures of our actual band up on stage...I DO have lots of pictures of some of our "guest" singers throughout the night: Here's Chris with his dad and co-worker, Vinny - who led us in a fantastic rendition of "Build Me Up Buttercup"
Then a family friend, Mike, takes the stage...he's in an actual band so he was no stranger to the stage:
Chris' brother joins in on the fun
Oh no...taking over!
The crowd cheers our singers on!
 
 
Turns out...we had some talented guests that night! In the end, we finally let the band get back into one piece and they played the night away. We can't thank Arcadia enough for their fantastic talent!

8 comments:

Mom said...

I so totally missed the "show" with Chris and his dad. I was too busy dancing behind everyone and had no idea that it wasn't the band performing. But dancing the night away was soooo much fun!

Mom said...

I so totally missed the "show" with Chris and his dad. I was too busy dancing behind everyone and had no idea that it wasn't the band performing. But dancing the night away was soooo much fun!

Jessica said...

Haha how much fun! Glad you picked a band that was so popular and cool they let your guests join them :)

Heather said...

Glad they kept everyone moving and having fun! A great band or DJ can make such a difference.

HiLLjO said...

The band choice is so cool! They play gaga? AMAZING!

PS: Hurray for the return of the side bang!!! :o)

Sara said...

Wow! That looks like one rockin' band! What a fun reception!

Tiff For Tat said...

We also went and saw like 4 or 5 bands before deciding on ours and I just hope we made the right choice!! They do play a wide range too..from lady gaga, to journey, to michael jackson, etc. etc. I just know me and my sister will be glued to the guest singing microphone..lol I swear I was a rockstar in my former life!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Sounds like they were a great band!