When I first heard about the Green Bride Guide website I thought it was great because I love the color green and was intrigued to hear about all the wonderful ways I could incorporate green into my wedding! But it would be silly for a website to focus solely on one color, and that's not what this website was about. Green Bride Guide is all about being green and offers fabulous ways to be a savvy, sophisticated, earth-conscious bride! Or as they say "Reduce the environmental impact of your wedding without sacrificing style or elegance." Yes...there are ways to get married, help the earth, and not break the bank! It is amazing the variety of items in their shop which consists of largely wooden and recycled paper products, all natural items, and gardening items such as seeds, birdseed, and planters pots.
From wooden log place-card holders
To wooden coaster favors
All-natural peach schnapps lollipop favors!!
(I seriously think I would have had these at my wedding had I known about them last year)
To wooden log "love" magnets
How about this amazing cake-stand?
Miniature herb planter favors
They even do custom engraved wooden invitations
And guess what? Green Bride Guide is giving away a $100 gift certificate for use in their wedding shop to one lucky reader!! Even better? For every person that enters by leaving a comment below, they will receive a $10.00 voucher to use toward any purchase in the shop! That's $10.00 JUST for entering!!
1. Leave a comment below telling me what you would purchase at the Green Bride Guide Wedding Shop with your $100 gift card.
2. Like Green Bride Guide on Twitter and leave me a comment that you have done so
3. Like "Green Bride Guide" on Facebook and leave me a comment that you have done so
4. Like me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you have done so
5. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment with the link
You can enter the $100 gift card more than once by leaving more comments, but you will only receive one $10.00 voucher.
Contest ends at midnight on Sunday, September 16, 2012, and the winner will be announced on Monday, September 17.