Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Seasons 52: Chris's Birthday Dinner


Before we left for Disney World, Chris and I had a really great night out for his birthday. We decided to try a new place near us called Seasons 52. This restaurant changes their menu seasonally, and also has a small menu that changes weekly. They are all fresh, organic food and nothing is over 475 calories, this is my kind of place!

To start, I had their signature Strawberry-Coconut Skinny Martini: Strawberry-infused Prairie Organic Vodka with pineapple-coconut water and organic agave nectar. I may or may not have had 2 of these...
As an appetizer, we ordered the Ripe Plum Tomato Flatbread. No joke, I could have eaten three of these entirely by myself and been happy. They were extremely light, and had a very thin crust, it was truly amazing.
Our meals
Top left: Organic Baby Spinach Salad, Top right: Grilled Chipotle Chicken Skewers
Bottom left: Oak-Grilled Filet Mignon, Bottom right: Ripe Plum Tomato flatbread

For dessert, we were offered individual "Mini Indulgences." We got the Belgian Chocolate Rocky Road and Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse with coffees/cappuccinos.
Seasons 52 is a chain, see if they have a place near you! I will definitely be going back here again and again!

5 comments:

HiLLjO said...

Aww Happy Birthday to Chris! Looks like you had a fun and delicious time!

Unknown said...

it all looks delicious and i'm surprised its all low in calories! awesome :) hope chris had a great birthday!

Heather said...

Wow, sounds amazing! I would love to take a sip of that martini!

Mom said...

I want to go to there! (A quote from "30 Rock").

Tiff For Tat said...

OOOH I love Season's 52..and their mini deserts are just the right size and sooooo good too!