Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wedding Recap: The Guest Book

As our guests entered the reception area, there were a number of things outside the main doors. One of these items was our guest book.

As you remember, I ordered my guest book on Etsy from Modern Shabby:
I made a little Guest Book Sign to put on the easel next to it.
Here are our guests signing our guest book as they arrive!
I put a selection of photos around the guest book, some from our engagement shoot, some from throughout our time dating. On the left hand side, I displayed a wedding photo from each set of parents. I also displayed our RSVP responses from the White House and from Mickey and Minnie, just for fun ;)
Sprinkled around this table was heart shaped confetti, that I cut out of the same music paper I used for my Table Numbers.

Need to catch up?
Wedding Event Recaps

Wedding DETAIL Recaps:

10 comments:

Mom said...

Your guest book area was such a nice touch and to think I nearly missed seeing it!

K said...

I'm loving all the posts! You are making me want to fast forward time to next September!

Heather said...

Love your table display and guest book! The inclusion of parents' photos is such a great touch. We shared guests' wedding photos during our anniversary dance, and everyone really enjoyed seeing them.

Megan said...

I love your guest book and what you did with the table. What a cute and personal touch!

Laura said...

Cute ideas. Did a lot of people sign??

Unknown said...

What a lovely table! I really enjoy seeing all the extra details you added... Like the confetti! So fun!

HiLLjO said...

SO pretty!!!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

the guest book is great! i love how the table turned out :)

Tiff For Tat said...

Your details were beyond amazing, your table numbers actually inspired my table number idea, but it will have to wait until after the wedding to post about it!!

Karen said...

I like your guestbook!! And all of the details you put into the table! So lovely!