Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding Recap: Bridesmaid Gifts

Here's all the things that went into the Bridesmaid's Gifts:
Initial necklaces from Eria Designs on Etsy:
A bottle of Trader Joe's wine wrapped in a handmade wine bag and tied with white tulle (My mom made these!):
A Green hoodie from old navy for pictures (all of which are now missssing, arrrrrrg!):
The Flip Flops that my mom and I made:

And finally the crème de la crème of the gifts! All of this stuff was put into these amazing hand-made tote bags that my own mother spent HOURS/days/weeks working on leading up to the wedding:



I couldn't wait to hand these out to my bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner!!
 Here's Mal with hers:
 Cassie enjoying her new bag:
 Molly models her bag
 Smith is SUPER excited to be getting hers!
 Mandy: cute as always!
And Sister striking a pose with hers!
I love my mom's face here, she's so happy and proud of her bags, and she should be:
And guess what?? Mom made an extra bag for one "Saying 'I Do'" Reader!! How cool is she? Check back here tomorrow for a guest post from my mom as well as an amazing homemade bag giveaway!

12 comments:

Mom said...

Can't wait to see who gets a new tote bag! If I win you can re-draw the number. Haha!

It's A Love Story said...

Cute!! I love them!

Dancy said...

Wow! Those are GREAT presents!! Love the necklaces & of course the bags - go Mom! What a wonderful touch to personalize their gifts!

Heather said...

Those gifts are awesome, and your mom did a fabulous job with the bags! I can't wait for the giveaway!

Danielle said...

What great gifts!! And kudos to you mom, she did a fabulous job on those bags!!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i want to win your mom's bag!!!! lol. ok i will calm down from my excitement haha. but really, your mom is a FABULOUS job. the girls look so happy! i love the necklaces too. really cute

k... said...

Super cute gifts! The flip-flps are adorable. Your mom is soooo awesome! ( as if you didn't already know)

Unknown said...

Those totes are awesome! The gifts in their entirety are awesome!! ;) I'll be back tomorrow for sure!

Amy | Flowers for Wedding said...

OMG great gifts!! the flip-flops are really nice... leve that green you picked... and the TOTE BAGS aaah you're mom rocks!!! BEAU_TI_FUL!

Tiff For Tat said...

Great gifts for your BM's. And mom did do such a great job on those awesome bags..can't wait for the giveaway tomorrow!

eliz said...

Wow what great gifts...thanks for the ideas...I have no idea what I will do.

steph c said...

Such wonderful gifts - I can't believe you made all those tote bags, they're gorgeous! I'm sure all the girls just loved them :)