~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Monday, August 15, 2011

Inviting Celebrities: Final Edition

I accidentally posted this a few weeks ago, but it wasn't complete, so some of you on google reader may have prematurely seen this. Here is our complete "What we got from inviting 'celebrities' breakdown:

The day before our wedding I got this in the mail: A certificate from Cinderella and Prince Charming themselves!
Congratulations Laura and Christopher
on your
Happily Ever After!
May 21, 2011
Cinderella and Prince Charming

These are the three other things I received from inviting some VIP Guests -
From Mickey and Minnie in Disneyland:

From the Obama's:

Here are the address of the three VIP invitations we sent out:

Disneyland:

Micky & Minnie
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California 91521

Disney World:
The Magic Kingdom
C/O Mickey & Minnie Mouse
1675 N Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
The Obama's:
The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama
The White House
Greetings Office Rm. 39
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, DC 20500


Were there any different VIP Guests you invited/will invite to your wedding?

10 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very fun! I didn't think to do that! :)

Heather said...

I have that same button from Disneyland, and also got the letter from the Obamas. I wish I'd thought to get the other ones, too. The certificate from Cinderella is SO cool!

HiLLjO™ said...

That is so cute! What fun little mementos for your album!
We were going to invite Ted Nugent but I was afraid he would come.

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

I sent the Disney invites! Thanks to your blog post! :) I didn't even know you could do that... SO thanks!

Mom said...

I finally have internet back after the lighteing stirke! YEA!! And yea for inviting celebrities to your wedding and getting cute regrets from them. I wish I had a Cinderella and Prince charming button!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

Gasp! I want the cinderella one! Which address do you get that one from?

Stacy said...

Very cool. These are things that I never knew about or would have even considered.

amanda&graham said...

Ooooh Cinderella is my FAVOURITE fairytale....I am so hoping to get one of those!! :)

These are so cool and fun :) Wonder what would happen if I sent an invite to the Queen...hehe

Bride-onicles said...

So awesome..still considering doing this. How cool about the Cinderella one!

Anonymous said...

I would invite loads of celebs I like - Cheryl Cole, Alex Jones (UK presenter, not radio host), Simon Cowell, Duchess of Cambridge...

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs