Monday, August 15, 2011

Inviting Celebrities: Final Edition

I accidentally posted this a few weeks ago, but it wasn't complete, so some of you on google reader may have prematurely seen this. Here is our complete "What we got from inviting 'celebrities' breakdown:

The day before our wedding I got this in the mail: A certificate from Cinderella and Prince Charming themselves!
Congratulations Laura and Christopher
on your
Happily Ever After!
May 21, 2011
Cinderella and Prince Charming

These are the three other things I received from inviting some VIP Guests -
From Mickey and Minnie in Disneyland:

From the Obama's:

Here are the address of the three VIP invitations we sent out:

Disneyland:

Micky & Minnie
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California 91521

Disney World:
The Magic Kingdom
C/O Mickey & Minnie Mouse
1675 N Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
The Obama's:
The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama
The White House
Greetings Office Rm. 39
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, DC 20500


Were there any different VIP Guests you invited/will invite to your wedding?

10 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very fun! I didn't think to do that! :)

Heather said...

I have that same button from Disneyland, and also got the letter from the Obamas. I wish I'd thought to get the other ones, too. The certificate from Cinderella is SO cool!

HiLLjO said...

That is so cute! What fun little mementos for your album!
We were going to invite Ted Nugent but I was afraid he would come.

Unknown said...

I sent the Disney invites! Thanks to your blog post! :) I didn't even know you could do that... SO thanks!

Mom said...

I finally have internet back after the lighteing stirke! YEA!! And yea for inviting celebrities to your wedding and getting cute regrets from them. I wish I had a Cinderella and Prince charming button!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

Gasp! I want the cinderella one! Which address do you get that one from?

Stacy said...

Very cool. These are things that I never knew about or would have even considered.

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

Ooooh Cinderella is my FAVOURITE fairytale....I am so hoping to get one of those!! :)

These are so cool and fun :) Wonder what would happen if I sent an invite to the Queen...hehe

Tiff For Tat said...

So awesome..still considering doing this. How cool about the Cinderella one!

Anonymous said...

I would invite loads of celebs I like - Cheryl Cole, Alex Jones (UK presenter, not radio host), Simon Cowell, Duchess of Cambridge...