Friday, September 17, 2010

Ashley and Jeff's wedding has arrived!


As our month of weddings draws to an end, tomorrow we are off to Ashley and Jeff's wedding at Glen Foerd Mansion in Philadelphia, PA. After nearly 2 years of planning, Ashley has done a lot of great thing that I can't wait to see. You may remember the D-I-Y wedding crafts and wine night that we held a few weeks ago. Or perhaps her Bridal Shower, and let's not forget her wedding invitations. We are so excited and happy to celebrate with Ashley and Jeff and I can't wait to update you on the wedding next week!!

I'd also like to wish Miss Christina T. a happy Bridal Shower/Bachelorette extravaganza weekend in Atlantic City! I'm sooooo sad I can't be there to celebrate in style with you and the ladies but I will be thinking about you and can't wait to hear all about it next week! One month to go until your wedding!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a cool pic on the bridge. Can't wait to hear all about the wedding.