Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding gifts

As usual, I need a day or two to put together the recap from Ashley and Jeff's wedding. We had a fantastic time and I can't wait to write about it. But now that both Ashley and Christina's weddings are over, I can finally post pictures of the ornaments I included with their wedding gift!


Even though Christmas is a few months away, and even though I'm sure they'll get something like this from their parents or other friends this holiday season, I thought it would be cute for them to have something right away when they decorate for Christmas. I ordered these through Calliope Designs. She can personalize any of her many ornaments. My mom got Chris and me one of these last Christmas for our engagement, and she got one for my sister for her "first Christmas in her new home". I think they're so adorable, and couldn't wait to order these for the couples.

Tonight I'm going to the Long Island Bridal Extravaganza with Kerry! I'm hoping it will be very helpful in giving me some more ideas. Recap on that and the wedding this weekend coming soon!

1 comment:

Mom said...

These are the cutest ornaments and they are so nicely made. And if I can navigate through their website you know it's user friendly!