Friday, March 18, 2011

Week Recap

I'm happy to say I was the featured bio of the week on weddingbee this past week. Thanks so much to all of you who pointed that out for me! I was so busy with other stuff I almost missed it!
It was a long week here: We met with the church, we met with our venue (more on that next week), we mailed out our invitations, we recieved our very first RSVP Card (!!), we had a hotel crisis, and we calmed down and learned to deal with the hotel crisis. If there ever was a TGIF...it's today!
http://myglitters.info
 I'm heading home to Pennsylvania tonight for a MAJOR D-I-Y weekend with my parents. When I'm "home" in PA, I am able to get so much more done because I'm not distracted by needing to clean up, or the dishes in the sink, or laundry or any of that stuff. The list of things I hope to complete this weekend are:
Table Numbers
Menu Cards
Programs
Signature Drink Signs
Bridesmaid gifts
Figure out what I'm doing for my guest book
Create a sample out-of-town-bag
More tissue paper flowers
My mom and sister also plan to get a bunch of stuff together for my shower in 4 weeks!

Plus, my mom's dress is in so she's picking that up tomorrow, I hope to get a good run and/or bike ride in with my dad, see my grandma and catch up with the fam. I am bursting at the seams to start the drive home!
Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Really? We're doing ALL that this weekend? HA! Love the pic of the woman in the Martinit glass. I'm just getting fitted for my dress tonight so I won't have it yet. Can't wait to show you what I've made so far and can't wait to see you.

Jillian said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! My brother is getting married May 14!
Spring weddings are so beautiful. I am catching up on some of your past posts!!

Heather said...

Congratulations on your WeddingBee feature, Laura, and I wish you a very productive DIY weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Have fun! Congrats on being featured!

Unknown said...

Looks like you've got alot going on this weekend!! :) Busy wedding weekends are always fun though!
I'm excited to see how these DIY proejcts turn out! :)

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

congrats on weddingbee! that's awesome :) also, good luck with doing all your tasks this weekend! i'm sure you'll get everything done :)