Friday, February 25, 2011

Please vote for the Ultimate Wedding Contest

Happy Friday! My friend Adam from college is in the Ultimate Wedding Contest hosted by Crate and Barrel. Head over to the website to read his adorable story with his fiance Pamela and please help them out. I'd really appreciate it if you could Vote for Pamela and Adam here! Thanks so much guys!

While you're at it, check out the Crate and Barrel $100,000 Ultimate Wedding Contest at www.ultimateweddingcontest.com. You, too, can enter to win a wedding designed by celebrity wedding planner Yifat Oren—or just vote on a couple's entry. Don't forget to forward to anyone you know who's getting married.

Thank you also to everyone who listened in on the Blog Talk Radio interview on Wednesday night. Your kind comments have certainly meant a lot to me and I really appreciate it. If you haven't listened to it yet, you can still listen online here or download it here.

Finally, here is my latest for weddzilla on Graduating "Wedding College". Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Irene said...

Awww...how cute. I was sure to cast my vote.

Lola! said...

Thanks For stopping my Let's live Healthy Blog! I am excited to follow your wedding plans! feel free to suggest to other blogger friends and post comments!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Good Luck to Your friends Adam and Pamela!

Heather said...

This is such a cool contest, and I'll head over to check out their entry now. Have a great weekend, Laura!