Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bridal Shower Hostess Gifts

I'm still reeling from my Bridal Shower last week and now, I can't even believvve it's the weekend of my Bachelorette Party!! There is so.much.to.do, but thank goodness I have an understanding (and traveling) boss right now!

I still have to share with you what I got my mother and sister for hostess gifts at my Bridal Shower! I got them each Philosophy Field of Flowers from Sephora.
For my sister, I got her this cute "M" stationary set I found at Dafffy's
And for my mom I added a little bride and groom tissue pack for her to carry at the wedding.

I put them each in a gift bag with a tag that said "Thanks for 'showering' me with love" Love, Laura

My mom also had a special surprise gift for me at the shower. A "Bridal Emergency Kit" bag that she made from a bunch of music fabric she had leftover from various things she made me in High School. We still have to fill it with some more essentials that I'll share with you in a later post, but this is what my sister will carry around with her on the wedding day in case of any "emergency". We will fill it with band-aids, needle and thread, granola bars, pads, deodorant, etc. etc.  I love it!

18 comments:

Mom said...

Love the Field of Flowers from Philosophy. It smells like a combination of lilacs and lily of the valley, my two favorite spring flowers. So deliciously fragrant. I'm also thinking just one pack of tissues won't really be enough.Maybe a dozen jumbo boxes. Teeheehee!

Rorie said...

Adorable!

Anne @thefitbridesmaid said...

That bag is so cute! And I love your thank you gifts. I just sent my hostesses some flowers.

Heather said...

Awesome gift choices, and I love that your mom made you an emergency kit! What a great surprise!

Jillian said...

great gifts!!!

Unknown said...

GREAT gift ideas!!! I'm working on getting mine together this afternoon! :)
Cool emergency kit! Can't wait to see what you put in it!

Danielle said...

Great gift ideas!! I loveeee that bridal emergency bag that your mom made, it's so fabulous!

Rebekah said...

Those are great gifts! That emergency kit is great to have on the day!

HiLLjO said...

SO nice!!!

I really enjoyed planning hostess gifts, too! I made peeps bunny brides and grooms with candy coat and I gave my hostess a furoshiki bottle of her fav wine.

Unknown said...

what great gifts! I'm sure they loved them! =)

Kamie said...

O those are great gifts!

Diana said...

Great gifts for your mom and sister...I love the little tag you made and the tissues...so cute! The bag your mom made for you is so cool and beautiful! :)

Jasmine said...

adorable! i love the bag your mom made you! so cute!! i wish i could have one just like it!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh my goodness you get married oh so soon!! You must be over the moon excited :)

Tiff For Tat said...

Very cute gifts for your mom and sister and love the emergency bag. I was thinking of putting baskets in the male and female bathrooms for the guests with items like that in case the guests have a snafu.

eliz said...

Very nice!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

This blog is so cool!
-Chris

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very nice! I'm sure they loved the thought behind your gifts!