Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Style. I do!" Rue La La Boutique


A couple months back, I shared with you an exciting "STYLE. I do!" boutique that Rue La La was hosting. Tomorrow, Rue La La is having another exciting "STYLE. I do!" boutique that I just had to share with you all!

In addition to fabulous bride and groom essentials like dresses, tuxes, veils, and jewelry, this time, the boutique will also feature something a little different. For the first time ever, Rue La La will feature five destination wedding packages in the boutique! Members and brides-to-be can escape to exotic locales like La Maltese Estate Villa in Santorini and they won’t have to worry about a thing! Packages include luxury accommodations, dinner, make-up, flowers, spa treatments, the ceremony, wedding certificates and more!
 

As you know, I didn't have a destination wedding and sadly, I haven't yet been invited to one! I've always stayed at hotels, but that was either because it was too far to drive home, or really, so I could partake in any after-party madness. Perhaps one day I'll attend a destination wedding, or renew my vows in a destination ceremony! But for now, I can only dream of possible locations for the perfect destination wedding setting.
Source
Bora Bora seems to be an extremely popular romantic destination these days. I hear about it constantly and see pictures everywhere. So much so, that I feel like staying in an over-water bungalow in Bora Bora should now be on every person's bucket list, most of all...mine! ;).

I mean with pictures like this, how could you not want stay here at least once in your life?

I don't know exactly all the destination packages Rue La La will be offering tomorrow, but I do know that I will be looking to see what they are. With the discounts that Rue La La offers on luxury items on a daily basis, a trip like this might be within my reach!

The boutique opens tomorrow morning, June 28th at 11:00am for just 48 hours! If you aren't a member of Rue La La...what are you waiting for?!

No comments: