Monday, June 11, 2012

Product Review: eFavorMart.com

A few months ago, I was contacted by eFavorMart.com and asked to review some of their products. At first, I didn't know if I would need anything from them...my wedding is over, and I don't need favors or any wedding supplies. But then I stumbled upon all their fabulous entertaining supplies and went to town on picking out some cute things to have on hand for our various summer parties, and weekend get-togethers with friends and family.

First, I picked a set of 12 Champagne Glasses. These are plastic, but feel very durable. I plan on using these multiple times for various celebrations and New Year's Eves in our future.
I also got these water crystals for filling up vases and centerpieces:
Next up, I picked these cute "caribbean island toothpicks". These are perfect for a summer party.

My favorite items were the small decorative "Renaissance Flutes" in white and silver.

I was excited to put something together with these renaissance flutes and seashell toothpicks for a party we had a few weeks ago, so I made these awesome Smore'tini Shooters from How Sweet It Is!
 

I rimmed the glass with Smuckers Cake Batter Magic Shell, and dipped it into crushed graham cracker. I put two mini marshmallows on the toothpicks and charred them over my gas stove (ya know...how we do in Queens), squeezed a small amount of chocolate syrup, and topped with the drink. These were a hit.

S’moretini Shooters
makes 8 (2 ounce) shooters
4 ounces marshmallow vodka (or vanilla, whipped cream or cake flavored vodka)
4 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
2 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
6 ounces cream/half and half/milk
chocolate syrup or hot fudge
graham cracker crumbs
vanilla frosting for glass rimming (I used Smuckers Cake Batter Magic Shell and it worked amazingly)
mini marshmallows

Dip the rim of you glass in a bit of frosting, then dip into graham cracker crumbs. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate fudge into the bottom of the glass. Combine vodka, Baileys, Godiva and cream in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass. 
Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick.

My order arrived correctly and quickly. Two of my renaissance flutes broke in transit, but I ordered two packages, and just let it go. I'm sure if I had said something, they would have replaced the two broken ones.

Thanks so much to eFavorMart.com for letting me test out some of their amazing products! This site definitely has great supplies not only for brides planning their wedding, but also for entertaining as newlyweds!

No comments: