- I did 30 unique blog posts for Weddzilla.com
- I was a featured Blogger for The Knottie Diaries at Theknot.com
- I blogged for GetMarried.com
- Our Save The Dates were featured at Wedding of the Season
- Our DIY Calligraphy projects were featured at Lettering Art Studio
- I was a featured "Bio of the Week" on WeddingBee
- At least 20 ideas from my blog have been pinned to Pinterest. Not a LOT, but pinned non-the-less!
- Over the past 2 1/2 years, I've gone from having 300 visits a month, to well over 2000 visits a month.
- The most visits I had in one month was 2,589 in April 2011
- I have accumulated 2,814 comments
- 320 of them are from my mom
- What started as 1 follower (Hi mom) has grown to 139 and 181 unique RSS Subscribers
- People from the following countries have visited my blog: the United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, the Netherlands, Australia, Italy, India, Ukraine, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Belgium, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Brazil, France, and many more...
- This is my 330th post
- I've had almost 83,000 total visits to my site
- My top 5 most popular posts of all time were:
Wednesday Wedding Poll: Crying
To cake topper or not to cake topper?
Internet and Anemone Addiction
Bridal Shower Hostess Gifts
These were most visited because of Google image searches. Many brides Google image search cake toppers, anemones, and bridal shower hostess gifts. The Crying Poll? I'm just not sure why that is the most viewed post but apparently, people are very interested in knowing if they will cry on their wedding day.
So there's a little Saying "I do" trivia for you! Make a little drinking game out of it this holiday season!
Do you keep track of your blog's stats? What program(s) do you use?