I was paired with Elle and her dog Charlie Brown from ElleSees, who has an amazing fashion blog (seriously check it out!). I came home on Monday to a box at my door and Zoey was super excited to see what was inside for her! She was immediately curious about these new toys. Chris and I left her to play with them while we prepared the rest of our dinner when all of a sudden we heard whimpering coming from the living room. We rushed in to see what was wrong, but she was still happily playing with her toys...I'm pretty sure she was crying from sheer excitement.
Like the little lady that she is...her favorite of the three was the ice skating boot..she loves her shoes!
Salt Dough Recipe (Yields 15 ornaments)I remember making these as a child and I will definitely be making these this weekend, I can't wait!
4 cups all purpose flour
1 cup salt
1 1/2 cup warm water
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Mix flour and salt. Gradually add water and mix well. Finish mixing and kneading with hands
3. Roll onto floured surface and cut into shapes (press Zoey's paw into the dough)
4. Place on cookie sheet, make hole in top with a toothpick or straw
5. Bake 1 hour or until hard
Thanks Elle and Charlie!!