Monday, July 18, 2011

"My Flip Wedding" Video Preview!


Last week Storymix Media, sent me a teaser for our My Flip Wedding video!! You may remember from this post, that I used My Flip Wedding from StoryMix Media for our wedding video coverage. As I said in my earlier post:
"[My Flip Wedidng] supplies flip cams for 3 day usage by your friends, family, guests, and even you to shoot footage the whole weekend. After the wedding, you simply send the cameras back, they upload the footage to an online account, and you get to personalize what's included by picking the scenes and adding captions and titles!! Then they professionally edit it into an amazing 15-20 minute highlight movie on DVD based on one of 10 themes you choose."
I finally finished going through all the footage our bridal party captured on our flip-cam last week, and was able to start the process of picking which scenes we want to include in our custom-made video! Mike, from StoryMix Media, sent me this teaser to tide me over for the time being, and I can't wait to see more!

Here, you'll get to see Chris' brother forcing me to be a diva by shouting "This is my day!" before actually getting annoyed that I can't get the flipcam from him (sigh, like a true brother already), Chris talking about castration (no...really), a rousing rendition of Katy Perry's "Alien" that I sing to nobody in particular at our after-party...until I realize that nobody is listening, and us dancing to my all-time favorite wedding song "SHOUT"! It's pretty funny, and I can't wait to see the full thing once I finish going through all our video. Enjoy!

14 comments:

Mom said...

That's it!!! I want more! It already looks great and I can't wait to see what they do with the final video. What a FUN way to capture great wedding moments that wouldn't otherwise be seen!

Jessica said...

Haha I loved that preview!!! What a great way to start off my Monday :) but looks great!

Megan said...

I loved it!! Thanks for emailing me back about this company. I will definitely be calling them back! It looks like you guys had an awesome time!

eliz said...

What a wonderful idea and I absolutely love your preview...you are looking fabulous! :-)

HiLLjO said...

Heeeheee!!!! That is SO funny and cute. I love the little dainty love Chris showed you near the end when you were jumpin around... he touched your waist so lightly and looked at you sweetly.
Thanks for sharin'!!!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

how cool!!!!! what a great thing to see your wedding through guests perspectives!

Tiff For Tat said...

Laura, this looks like soooo much fun!! I love your and your hubbs fun sense of humor! Hmm Storymix is looking better and better!!! :) Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

What a fab idea and a great find.
You look gorgeous and you look so classicly elegant with your hair up, wish I could carry it off.

jennybusybee said...

Looks so fun!

I love your screaming "It's my day." Hilarious!

Heather said...

Awesome!! Looks like you had an incredibly fun day. Thanks for sharing!

steph c said...

Ahhh so much fun! Can;t to see more!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

you are so cute! i love how the video turned out so far! cant wait to see the rest :)

k... said...

Great idea! And OMG, how cute are you!!! Love this!!!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

I can't see it at work, boo! I'll have to look at this at home! I'm sure it's wonderful :)