Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Find: Video RSVP

Welcome to the first edition of my "Friday Find". I found a lot of really neat wedding ideas out there this week...and this one is no exception. I thought I had heard it all when it came to incorporating video into your wedding. I've heard of wedding videos, and wedding save the dates...but did you ever think to send a video RSVP to a wedding you were invited to?! Blogger friend Mel at The Oceanside Bride received a video rsvp from her photographers/videographers. Judging by their creativity here, I'm guessing Mel's wedding video and photos are going to be absolutely unbelievable! She must have been SO excited to see this in her inbox!

A little RSVP... from BubbleRock Studio on Vimeo.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see their work on Mel's wedding (which is so soon by the way!)

7 comments:

Mom said...

What a fun and unique way to let the couple know you will be at their wedding. Cool,

Heather said...

What an awesome idea! I love it!

Tiff For Tat said...

Soooo cool!! What a great idea!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

that is adorable! i love it! :)

Mel {The Oceanside Bride} said...

It was an amazing surprise to say the least. Soooo creative and I can't wait to see their work for our wedding! Thanks Laura for sharing! xoxo =)

Steph {bubblerock} said...

Oh wow. I had no idea you were featuring our video here... Thanks heaps for the nice comment everyone: we are certainly feeling the pressure now but cannot wait to capture Mel's amazing day.
And again thanks for the support, it means a lot to us!

Tights said...

Hey great read,wish i would of thought of doing a blog when i got married. The sad thing I have been married 17 years,I bet there was no such thing as blogs. I just have happy memories. Enjoy your married life