Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Find: Making the Movies Jealous

It was hard to refrain from posting the viral "Shit Brides Say" video that was put out by TheKnot.com this week, but I'm betting that by now, everyone has seen it. If for some reason you haven't, click here.

So, I was on the hunt for some new material for this week's Friday Find. Remember this proposal that I posted a while back?

Matt put this amazing proposal video together for his girlfriend - and little did I know, these two turned their wedding into quite the little franchise! After their video went viral, they created a website (http://www.mattandginny.com/) containing all their wedding information. Even more amazing, they had a song written just for them called "Making the Movies Jealous" and it was recorded by American Idol alum Kristen McNamara. These two must have quite the connections (or just loads of cash, I can't really tell which).

On top of that, it looks like they had an unbelievably gorgeous wedding by the looks of their wedding video, filmed and edited by Ray Roman (not to be confused with Ray Romano).


Making the Movies Jealous - Matt & Ginny's Official Wedding from Ray Roman on Vimeo.

Not that I didn't think Ginny was pretty in the proposal video - but I seriously would not have guessed this was her in a million years. How gorgeous does she look? How unbelievable is her dress? I just love this...

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

HiLLjO said...

Love an update on an older story! So cool!

Heather said...

Have a great weekend, Laura! P.S. I tagged you in my Q&A post yesterday.

Jessica said...

Ugh and the tears coming down my face. SO gorgeous. I'm in love with her dress- absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for finding this gem :)

Sara said...

gorgeous!! this is such an amazing find, what a special couple

Karen said...

Aww! I think I could watch these types of videos all day! :)