Monday, June 13, 2011

Music Wedding Video

 Well, we worked non-stop alll weekend, and our house is still in complete disarray, but we are finally all upstairs into the house, and each room is slowly starting to take shape. We were still going through some things until midnight last night so I'm going to highlight this awesome wedding video I found today. Quite a new take on the wedding video- how about a wedding MUSIC video??

joya and emre | wedding music video from David Robin on Vimeo.

I plan on starting my honeymoon recaps this week, here's hoping I get back on track this week!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Honestly, I didn't like it. It was too long, too reptetive, and too rehearsed. i like the candid stuff that's edited into a shorter video. Like taking 100 photos and trimming it down to the best 25. Do the same thing...100 minutes of mostly candid video and edit down to the best 20 minutes or so. But the green bridesmaids' dresses were awesome and so were the flowers.

Jillian said...

well that is certainly a creative take on the wedding video. Not quite my style but very fun!!!

Heather said...

Wow! I agree with Teenage Bride that it's not my style but definitely a fun idea. Glad you're making progress, Laura!