Thursday, June 17, 2010

Engagement Party #2!

This weekend is our Engagement Party #2 at my parent's house in Pennyslvania!! 
This is going to be a great chance for all of our groomsmen and bridesmaids to get together, celebrate, get to know each other and should really kick off the fact that our wedding is literally "less than a year" away! I will have tons and tons of updating throughout the weekend if I can actually remember to do it, I may even twitter it so you all (cough, Kate) can follow http://twitter.com/lwoodsny

Also, I'm trying to update my Knot Wedding Website a little bit more and keep information current on there. Options are minimal at best with that website, but it's fun to work on. I'll report back here as soon as possible with an update on the weekend!

Photo of the day:
bahahaha

No comments: