Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Hubster!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!! I'm happy we can be the same age for the next few months before I, the older and wiser one, turn another year older in 4 months. (ahhhhhh!!)

Chris and I are off to Disney World with some friends for the next week! I look forward to celebrating the Hubby's birthday this whole weekend and then kicking off our week in Disney on Sunday! I leave with you today a hilarious video from The Onion (warning: this video contains foul language)

Horrible Couple Really Wants Wedding To Reflect Their Personalities

Have a great week, see ya on the flip side!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!! I hope y'all have a great time celebrating and a magical time at Disney World! :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday to chris! have a great time at disney!

HiLLjO said...

Happy Birthday to Chris! Have fun!!!

PS: I love the Onion!!! :oD

Megan said...

Happy Birthday to Chris! I am going to have to contact you after your trip to Disney World. We are going in October and I have never been so I am trying to get as much insight as possible so that I can plan some things out. Hope you guys have fun!

Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!!!! That video is hilllarious and I couldn't have said it better.