Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Find: Sweet "Summer Camp Love" Proposal

Only 3 days left to enter the Storymix Media Win a Free Wedding Video Contest!

I'm coming at you with my favorite type of "Friday Find" - The Proposal Video!! I love how cute this girl is, and I love how how surprised, and utterly excited she is by the whole thing. This is such a sweet proposal. Oh boy...now I'm crying at work again, my coworkers think I'm insane.
Read the full article about Ryan and Taylor's engagement (with great pictures!) here:


Bedoya Engagement from kyle white on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ah what a sweet video! I love how authentic and beautiful it is! Thanks for sharing!

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

Oh that is just the sweetest!

Heather said...

So sweet! Have a great weekend, Laura!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

OMG - crying.