Thursday, May 27, 2010

Philadelphia Wedding has arrived!

I cannot believe it but Mandy and Billy's wedding weekend has arrived!!! It seems like only yesterday little Mandy and Billy got engaged!
My how times flies!
So Chris and I leave for Philly tomorrow morning, to have a little quiet "us" time before the crazy festivities begin on Saturday evening. We do not have any set plans for tomorrow or Saturday morning...I honestly just want to go and wing it. We will walk around town, take it all in...and not feel restricted to a schedule of things we "have" to see. Saturday afternoon I'm getting a manicure. Then we will have the rehearsal dinner at a pub called Elephant and Castle, which is down the street from our hotel. Sunday is the wedding...we will leave in a trolley for pictures by 1:15, will be back for the ceremony at 6 and then party till who knows when??

I'll will update first thing next week with lots of pictures and a recap of the weekend!!

Sayonara for now!!

No comments: