Monday, October 19, 2009

The Date is SET!

Good News! WE HAVE A DATE AND A SPACE!!
The Countdown Begins.

Chris and I will be getting married on May 21, 2011 at The Sandcastle in Franklin Square. Here is the Sandcastle Caterers. This gives the general idea for the space. I'm excited for them to update their website, it's a bit out of date but they are currently working on updating it. [editor's note: This now is the updated site]

My parents visited this weekend and they were able to see the place, finally! They loved it and I liked it even more seeing the space for the second time, especially since they've done some renovating since the last time I've been there. The outside patio they are building is a really great added touch for the space and I can't wait to see the final product!

Next order of business...booking a church!

No comments: